We are happy to provide free shipping on all orders over $250 and are proud to deliver with FedEx-UPS. All shipments are fully-insured and require a signature confirmation.
We now accept and ships orders all over the world with a few exceptions with the international checkout option available at the shopping bag. Most orders can take 2-3 weeks for delivery. vintage.com is not responsible for country specific VAT, duties or any other taxes that can incur upon delivery.
Special Orders and Rings
Most rings will require an extra 1-2 days for sizing. Therefore rings always ship out 2-5 business days later than other regular in stock products unless the ring size ordered is already in stock. The same applies to other customized orders.
Shipped with Protection
For the protection, we insure all items for their full value at the time of shipping. All deliveries must be made to a physical business or home address and require a signature confirmation. We do not ship to P.O. Box addresses.
Once your order has been shipped, an e-mail will be sent to you reflecting that your order has been shipped along with the tracking details. It will indicate which carrier was used and a method of tracking the order to your door.
Orders May Be Delayed for the Following Reasons:
- Bad weather which includes snow storms, tornados, twisters, severe rain warnings, severe cold or other unforeseen events which prevent FedEx from making the delivery according to the guaranteed times. We are not responsible for delay in delivery under these type of circumstances.
- Order is pending a credit approval and fraud verification.
- A product is currently out of stock.
- A ring which requires special sizing.
- An order which requires special customization.